Holistic Mediation has successfully worked with:
- Married Couples seeking divorce
- Married Couples unsure about whether divorce is right for them
- Pre-Nuptial Couples interested in constructing a marital blueprint
- Family members in conflict over finances, property, estates, and wills
- Family members facing the prospect of elder care and decision-making
- Family members struggling with disparate views on child-rearing
- NGOs creating a new path relative to mission or design
- People in need of guidance and support to make meaningful change
In mediation sessions, Jenna promotes discussion and facilitates negotiation where all parties have the opportunity to exchange divergent views, ask questions, discuss difficult topics, and find solutions.
Jenna believes that the work done in mediation is potentially transformative. During mediation, as clients spend meaningful time working through their matters, they are encouraged to explore reframing their perspectives toward one another. In each mediation, Jenna challenges the parties to adopt new strategies of interaction and to let go of those past barriers that stood in the way and, instead, look toward both present healing and future progress.
As a mediator, Jenna assumes the role of a neutral, third-party while assisting her clients to construct mutually acceptable solutions. The result is the creation of a sound, mutually-acceptable agreement that comprehensively addresses the parties’ particular circumstances.