Holistic Mediation has successfully worked with:
- Married Couples seeking divorce
- Married Couples unsure about whether divorce is right for them
- Pre-Nuptial Couples interested in constructing a marital blueprint
- Family members in conflict over finances, property, estates, and wills
- Family members facing the prospect of elder care and decision-making
- Family members struggling with disparate views on child-rearing
- NGOs creating a new path relative to mission or design
- People in need of guidance and support to make meaningful change
In mediation sessions, the clients get the benefit of having access to a practiced skill set. As an attorney, Jenna addresses the legal, logistical, and analytical aspects of conflict. This approach offers all clients a rich experience in the crafting of legitimate and personally meaningful resolutions.
As the facilitator, Jenna promotes discussion and negotiation that encourages all parties the opportunity to exchange divergent views, ask questions, discuss difficult topics, and find solutions.
Jenna regards the work done in mediation as potentially transformative, in that the time spent working through the matters at hand can help the parties reframe their perspectives toward one another. In each mediation, Jenna challenges the parties to adopt new strategies of interaction and to let go of those concepts which stand in the way of present healing and future progress.
Please reach out if you wish to benefit from this method of approaching and conquering conflict.